CD72030 : KC-135R Stratotanker
The workhorse of the USAF tanker fleet since the 1960s, the KC-135 Stratotanker will be serving the USAF (and its allies) well into the 2010s. Our latest decal sheet is a very comprehensive tribute to the current version of the Stratotanker : the KC-135R.
This extensive sheet features markings for 16 different units from every command that operates the KC-135R. We are sure you will agree that there has never been a more comprehensive KC-135R sheet in any scale! Only 300 sets were printed.
- KC-135R 62-3516, 161 ARW, Arizona ANG
- KC-135R 62-3576, 157 ARW, New Hampshire ANG
- KC-135R 63-8872, 157 ARW, Maine ANG ("Maine Freeze" nose art)
- KC-135R 61-0305, 97 AMW, Altus AFB
- KC-135R 61-4840, 121 ARW, Ohio ANG
- KC-135R 62-3543, 459 ARW, Andrews AFB
- KC-135R 58-0001, 100 ARW, RAF Mildenhall ("Wolff Pack" nose art)
- KC-135R 58-0102, 434 ARW, Grissom AFB
- KC-135T 58-0065, 22 ARW, Mc Connell AFB
- KC-135R 60-0345, 127 Wing, Michigan ANG
- KC-135R 60-0318, 154 Wing, Hawaii ANG
- KC-135R 59-1506, 185 ARW, Iowa ANG
- KC-135R 59-1500, 126 ARW, Illinois ANG
- KC-135R 60-0348, 18 Wing, Kadena AFB
- KC-135R 62-3512, 128 ARW, Wisconsin ANG
- KC-135R 62-3514, 108 ARW, New Jersey ANG
Extensive stencilling for one aircraft (including extended boom markings for in-flight dioramas) is included. This set was professionally screen printed by Cartograf in Italy.
SOLD OUT! We sold out our entire print run of this very popular sheet. Please check our resellers (such as Sprue Brothers in the US, and Hannants in the UK) to check if they have any in stock.