Caracal Models CD72089 - SR-71 / YF-12 Blackbird : Part 2
The second 1/72 scale sheet in our SR-71 series features a comprehensive selection of USAF SR-71s from the later period of its service. In addition to several well-known tail artwork from the later period of SR-71 operations, we provide markings for both USAF SR-71 Blackbird that were reactivated after 1993; and markings for all SR-71s operated by NASA. We also provide markings for the LASRE aerospike experiment payload flown by NASA (Check the reference pages listed in the instructions for a link to buy 3D printed parts to build the LASRE). The decals were tested to fit the Revell kit, but we believe they should work with any 1/72 scale SR-71 / YF-12 kit in the market.
The options on this decal sheet are:
- SR-71 61-17958
- SR-71 61-17960
- SR-71 61-17962
- SR-71 61-17967
- SR-71 61-17968 "Dolby DBX" tail art
- SR-71 61-17971
- SR-71 61-17972 (final SR-71 flight)
- SR-71 61-17973 (initial toned-down scheme)
- SR-71 61-17974
- SR-71 61-17979 "Night Hawk" tail art
- SR-71 61-17980 "Dartboard" tail art
- NASA SR-71 61-17971 interim tail marking
- NASA SR-71 "831"
- NASA SR-71 "832"
- NASA SR-71 "844"
- NASA LASRE (Linear Aerospike SR-71 Experiment)
SOLD OUT! We sold out our entire print run of this very popular sheet. Please check our resellers (such as Sprue Brothers in the US, and Hannants in the UK) to check if they have any in stock.